Jobs at Driversnote
Driversnote is a startup based in Founders House at Islands Brygge, Copenhagen. We do vehicle trip tracking for the purpose of creating mileage reimbursement claims and tax deduction documentation for our 15.000+ users around the world through our web/mobile solution. Our goal is to be the best mileage tracking solution, by having a clean UI, automating tasks to minimize user interactions, and creating the best possible global solution for this kind of documentation.
Current job openings
Besides building the interface, you will be working with:
- GPS background tracking
- Integrating with BLE (e.g. iBeacons)
- Background processing
- Automation from various mobile inputs
- RESTfull API sync
- Simple animations
- Device permissions
- Minimizing Battery usage
What we offer
You will work closely with the two founders. The position is either full time, part time or freelance. We would prefer full time or freelance, but are flexible if you think you are the right candidate.
We are located in Founders House, a shared co-working space for ambitious IT startups, where you can network with other developers and cool people.
How to apply
You have english and danish as your primary/secondary language, and can write it fluently without errors. You understand marketing, and might even feel creative, creating visual content for our website, app, emails etc. You should have completed at least a few years of relevant studies or have good previous references.
You will help us
- Improve our communication with current users on our website, app, e-mails etc.
- Developing content marketing and organic search engine optimization.
- Managing and setup new online marketing campaigns (AdWords, Facebook etc.)
- Assisting with customer support
- Building newsletters explaining our product features, and make sure we have great automated campaigns for this.
- Create focus groups among accountants and users in different countries to get feedback on our product.
- PR towards relevant news sites/partners.
What we offer
The internship is part time, preferable 8-10 hours a week (maybe more), and we are flexible with exams, holidays etc. You will get the opportunity to shape our marketing campaigns, and create great visual content. You will be free to pursue your own ideas for content or marketing ideas, spanding over animation, images and video. You will work closely with the two founders.
We are located in Founders House, a shared co-working space for ambitious IT startups, where you can network with other marketing people.
How to apply
Send your application and CV to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing intern”.