Sorry, this position has been filled
Unfortunately, the job you searched for is no longer vacant. However, we are always pleased to receive unsolicited applications and we may still have the right position for you within our organization.
We’re a small SaaS startup based in the heart of the Copenhagen startup scene. We take pride in helping more than 300.000 users around the world keep a Mileage Logbook. No one likes to do mileage documentation - so we try to remove this trivial work and make our customers working life simpler while saving them time and money using our mobile app.
We’re very product-focused with a profound focus on continuously listening to and learning from our users, and are always trying to create an even better and more seamless experience for our customers - and we expect you to share this focus.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable and currently growing our team, so you’ll be an essential part of a small team at a very exciting stage.
Who are you?
We’re looking for a new colleague to help us take care of our customers and give them the best possible experience with Driversnote.
- Answering user questions and advising customers how best to use our product quickly and with a friendly tone (primarily per mail).
- Proactively making help even easier to come by, and anticipating the needs and questions of our customers before they have them. By improving our communication on our website, in the apps, in e-mails etc.
- Collecting and synthesizing customer insights; being the voice of the customer to help your teammates become better marketers, designers and builders.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English (on a native level) and have excellent clear written communication skills; you get a message across in just a few sentences.
- Have experience with customer service and have a genuine desire to help people in a friendly, empathetic and patient manner.
- Be quite tech-savvy; curious and motivated to gain a deep understanding of how our product works - inside and out.
- Have experience writing clear and friendly consumer-facing copy for web, mails, marketing etc
- Be able to manage your own time; balancing between giving all our customers a timely response while also taking the time to truly figure out what each customer wants and help them achieve this.
It would be nice if you:
- Have experience in supporting software, onboarding customers, collecting customer feedback, making sales etc.
- Are a bit flexible with your hours to better cater to our customers in other time zones.
- Maybe know a bit about accounting, handling reimbursements, etc.
- Are interested in user experience design, behavioral economics, the jobs-to-be-done theory or the like.
What do we offer?
We have a relaxed work environment with a flat hierarchy, flexible work hours and we strongly believe that it should be fun to go to work.
You get to join a team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and tech people that help each other develop their skills and grow every day. We set aside dedicated resources for everyone to take courses, read books and go to conferences, staying up-to-date with the newest technologies and trends.
We’re located in the heart of Copenhagen, in Matrikel1, a cool new co-working space, where you can network and party with other startups and plenty of cool people.
How do you apply?
If you’re interested in this position, get in touch and tell us why you’re the one for us.
Share your work and share your thoughts. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Customer Supporter".
For further information, please contact Martin Poulsen (+45) 21 64 43 14 or Jakob Bech (+45) 29 60 97 30.